Saturday, January 3, 2009

Some Changes

Okay, it's time for some brutal honesty.... I do not think I will ever get Jeff to blog on this site; which I am okay with. I must admit however, that I do not want to strive at only posting the things about 'our' life because of it. You may see some changes from here on out with the blog, mainly that there will be more stuff/style of just 'mine' :) In all reality, Jeff is the other half of 'my' life, so it will be natural for me to post about 'our' life together.... and I'm keeping the URL the same.

This may be seen as selfish, but in all reality, this blog is being written for myself and a way for me to creatively express life events, opinions & passions....and in order for me to be successful at it, I'm gonna have to open up the doors. I think I haven't posted very much for two reasons - 1) I'm a procrastinator (since this post is about honesty), and 2) I'm always striving to post stuff about only the things we do together & not the other aspects of my life. Since keeping up on the blog is one of my New Year's resolutions, I'm relaying this message to you and hoping it helps me feel free to post more stuff about my (and our) life.

I am pretty confident that those already tracking this blog (which is probably a small number), or those that find it down the road, will not mind or notice this change.... since I haven't been very good at blogging lately anyways! teeheehee

Feel free to leave me a message, all, so that I know you are out there!

Love ~J


p.s. I just spoke with Jeff about this and he reminded me that he would love to post on this blog, all I have to do is show him how. So, keep an eye out for a post from him. Maybe I'll have to take all of this back, lol.

No comments: