Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Cat People & Family People

Let me lay it out for you... to be a 'Cat Person', one must have at least 3 cats! As you may remember, we only have 2 - so HAH! Okay, I'm done trying to prove my point. :) However, this is what inspired our creative solution to dressing as 'our worst nightmare'. It was even more appropriate because our friends Stef & Trey (who invited us out on Friday night) always tease us about being cat people. We had a lot of fun Friday night at the party; the decorations were awesome - the entire house was decorated, and we almost won a scavenger hunt - almost. I didn't do the best job photographing the night, as I would've loved to post a pic of our friends, they had awesome costumes too (Red Fire-hydrant being peed on by a dog, lol). We were too exhausted to go out and do something on Halloween night; even too tired to go out and see a movie, but we did have a good evening relaxing at home.


{sorry, not sure why these are coming out blury}


{stupid pic, but had to add so that you could see the cat hair Jeff rubbed on his hat - so gross!}


{big-time rockers, jammin'}

My 'Family People', well, I just love them! It's been awhile since we ventured over to my hometown, Camas, and I got an invite to do my little bro's girlfriend's hair for Homecoming... so I drove on over Saturday afternoon and had a really good day! My family has spent time with her family over the last few months and rave about what awesome ppl they are, so it was great to finally meet them; and they have a beautiful house that overlooks the Columbia River towards Portland. Although I'm biased, I'd like to say Andi's hair looked the best! :) hehe I really enjoy doing hair, and have been so fortunate to have been asked many times over the last 10 years to do it for friends/family on the side (even my girlfriend Jessie's wedding up-do, which I felt really lucky to do). I'm documenting them more now, so if you'd like to see others and/or interested in my side-services, drop me an email. ;) Here are some shots of the day...


{sister, brother, and me}


{mother & brother}


{the happy homecoming duo}

2 comments:

Child Family said...

Jess-You did an awesome job on her hair!

Amber said...

Very Cute on the hair!! If I ever have events to go to I will be calling you!! Cute Costumes too, cat people gross me out!! :)