Friday, May 15, 2009

Getting antsy...

Okay, I really should be in bed right now and I don't think I've made it there before midnight one night this week; to no one else's fault but my own. I have no update on wedding planning or our move. We have a whole lotta little details that as of right now, don't feel like their going anywhere. Alright...I'm whining...sorry. I will stop now and just tell you what I do know:

*******
Keep telling everyone that we're waiting to plan wedding until after the move is out of the way...

It has been so hard not to move forward with wedding planning, so I broke down and bought my first few wedding magazines... of which I have not even looked through yet, can you believe it?!!

The more I bring up wedding, the more I find Jeff mentioning buying a house first...

I am torn about the afformentioned issue.

One of my girlfriends called me a week after our engagement to tell me the exact same news for herself... makes me really want to plan wedding even more...

Kind of feeling the urge to plan a quick wedding now... 4 months maybe? But probably not.

OH! I found us a great place to live last weekend and soon we'll be able to call ourselves official Portland'ers (based on the new address). WHOOP WHOOP!

When I drive along Lake Washington everyday I get really sad to leave a place I already love living in so much...

Had a great drink/dinner date with some fabulous girlies from my Western days... they are amazing, just what I needed to get me through this stressful week, and helped me remember that really great friends won't go anywhere.

I know I have a TON of campaign launches & projects going on at work right now, but been struggling every day for the motivation to stay on top of stuff. I had been doing really good.

Jeff learned the last few days that his company will be giving us crazy amounts of money for our move... I still tell him I'll believe it when I see it...

The amount that we'll receive, aside from what they're paying the movers, could come close to the down payment on a house... {or wedding???} :)

Just found out the moving company is going to pack our stuff... big sigh of relief... but that was yesterday...

Moving company has yet to call and set up a date to come pack/move our stuff. When they do, it could be a 5 day range for them to actually show up & another 5 day range they have to drop it off at the destination. We're only moving 3 hrs away! ..... 'nuff said.
*******

I am so tired and think I will head to bed now. On an exciting note, my Grandma & Grandpa are moving back up to the PacNW this weekend (snowbirds) and I get to see them before our move down south. They are my favorite people in the whole world, can't wait!

Hope everyone is having a great week and enjoys the sun this weekend!

Love ~J

No comments: